Welcome to the Medical College of Georgia Foundation Accounting reports portal.
- Users will use MCG Foundation reports or data in a manner consistent with authorized access, and the duties and responsibilities of their position(s).
- Users will not provide MCG Foundation reports or data to any individual or entity without written approval from the MCG Foundation.
- Users will not review records or files for which they do not have a legitimate need to know in order to perform their duties.
- Users will not make copies of any records, reports or data except as a requirement in performance of their duties.
- Users will destroy any sensitive and/or confidential information for which they no longer have an official business use in an appropriate manner.
- Users will not share their User ID and Password used to access the reports portal with anyone, including support staff.
- Users will not use Foundation reports or data for personal or commercial purposes
- Users agree to report any unauthorized access to the accounting reports portal immediately to the MCG Foundation.
- Improper or inappropriate use of data in the Foundation's accounting reports portal may result in the removal of access privileges.